Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Azy

.
.
.
You were the one,
You are the one,
You'll always be the one,
You'll always be in my heart and in my mind,
I wished you'd know that,
I wished you could feel my heart,
I wished you would remember me,
I wished that now, we are on the beach, tickle and playing around,
I shouldn't have let you go,
I shouldn't have given up,
I shouldn't stop contacting you,
I just shouldn't...

Everything that i do and thought of, are only bout you..
Every single thing means you to me..
Because eventhough it has been half a year,
My love for you have never changed even a bit.
I really wished you are here by my side tonight..
I really hope you'd be there at my very first live performance.
I really wished the person i'm going to sing my heart out is you,
Standing right in front the stage, just you i'm concentrating at..
Doesn't matter how many months, a year, or even decades,
I will always be that guy you once loved dearly..
Because you're everything in this world to me & it's worth the wait.
.
.
.
.

When you look me in the eyes, And tell me that you love me,
Everything's alright..

How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home