Monday, August 25, 2008


Tagged by Sharon jie jie...wahaha

:: Just got back from KL gigs and performances, so tired lo and spend a lot *for guitar strings and cables and shop for this that this that*.. But the Best thing was EUPHORIA! and and...if u guys weren't busy on 24th, sunday nite, there's this LIVE thingy on mtv channel 713.. Hope got repeat lo, so u can see this Kch guy making the hell out of the stage and rock the KL bombshells....or go my YouTube is easier.. ::

The ones who got meme-ed must complete the survey, then take out a question that you dislike most and add another question, so it remains as 20 questions.Tag 5 other people, and list out their names.And you need to leave a message at their blogs telling them they got meme-ed!The meme-ed must answer the questions, the ones who completed the game will get blessing from everyone.These 5 people have to say where they received the meme, and tag 5 other people, and pass it around without returning. The ones who got tagged will get everyone’s blessing, and all wonderful dreams will come true in near future….

1. What are your goals/dreams?
:: A well-known instrumentalist and give the best out of my vocal to be another malaysian rising icon.

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
:: Happened on the eve of CNY this year. When she looked into my eyes and said 'I wished the time would just stop for us'.

3. Favourite colour?
:: Black *emo band ppl* and and superman blue!

4. What do you like to change of yourself?
:: Physically, nothing. I just wished i have the guts to call her up again and send her some gifts i bought. Wanna have more guts in life!

5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
:: Seoul. Meet Super Junior and TVXQ with her.

6. What is your weakness that you can’t stand the most?
:: Got dumped..? 5 or 6 months of sorrow but...i produced good songs..haiss for what..

7. What will you do if you face something sad?
:: Smile and stay tough..if i could stand it..

8. Most afraid to lose..?
:: my lappy, my k850i, my 3200, my 3315! hahaha my ipods & my car..my love ones - family, friends, best friends, and her.

9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
:: Get a degree, and get myself into the limelight industries =D

10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
:: Ya but i would always upgrade myself and change to be a better person..lol

11. Favorite song?
:: Bleeding Love by Jesse McCartney & If I Ain't Got You by Kevin Michael

12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
:: to strike 6/52 and travel the world and and...shop!

13.What age do you wish to live until?
:: till old...and die one day before she does so i won't be living a day without her.. *lame me*

14. You Hate which type of people the most?
:: orang macam kacang lupakan kulit....fakers and opportunists..

15.Are you satisfied with your life?
:: Yeah. It could be worse...lol

16. What do you wish to do the most now?
:: Have lunch with her and hold her hands...

17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
:: Negativity..The way they look or blink at you. And the way they converse..their negative actions..

18. What’s your bed time?
:: late...very late lately. Dawn...

19.If God will give you one thing and take away another, what do you think it will be?
:: Give me hope and faith cause that's what i need now..take away my bad habits.

20. What car do you wish to drive?
:: Buggati Veyron 16.4...*on my TopGear Magazine coverpage for Aug.. hahaha..i want!

The five people I wish to know more about:
:: Fuzzy, Aricka, Annabelle, Eunice (if she minds to update..on this b4 spm...haha) and Fahri!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home