Friday, November 21, 2008


1 Week Anniversary To My New Love.

hehehe it has been a week since 15th November 2008. Well, I wasn't at home that morning..actually...hehehe then when i reach home, i found out that i was left with a consignment note in the mailbox stated 10:35am?? To my surprise...it was from DHL (courier company for those who don't know..hehe) and made me call the Kuching branch. Wow! the guy said that i have a package from Singapore..So i rushed out again =.=" swt.. And here i have, my 2.4GHz new aluminium unibody MACBOOK PRO! (replacing my iBook G4, and Macbook...plus this is my first time posting an update with the Pro..)


i was so sakai, i open it at DHL office and snaps!...hahaha *chokes*


from Apple Msia online store..a day after its (online store) launching.
don't wanna wait for the one from our shop..need to wait so LONG!


costs rm6899 (Edu price) & priced at rm7199 in stores nationwide.
plus, the staff price i'd get is 6% off = rm6767. Not much difference.


So, this was directly shipped from Singapore actually... =.="


set it up in the DHL office..*sakai* & get connected to Apple Online.


on the shop's counter...nice nice nice? Flawless...hehe =P


whenever i bring it to the shop, some customers just drool...hehe this is my wallpaper that time...i hide the Dock.


this is how it looks now..my desktop.. (Command+Shift+3) for Screenshot / Snapshot.... =)

(sorry bout the pics..blur blur a bit..cos my K850i was on VGA mode, and not 5MP mode..i'm quite happy with it, the performance is awesome..the display?? it's out of this world. All engineered to standards that don't even exist yet.. My Macbook Pro)

my first picture with the Photo Booth is this...so weird...not shaved yet =P hahaha...

lame faces...and stupid hair...and loser eyes..and all the bad/negative things in this world equals to that face..hahaha

till then, byebye...see u all.. *my blog is so dead*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Nice... I can't wait to get my Macbook Pro too!

January 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger tammy said...

Good to you, you have a MACbook package. I can't buy yet a notebook as I am still using my VAIO laptop but love to have one and can't wait also to have a birthday presence in the name of Apple. But right now I have to concentrate with my gym session and taking Best Muscle Building Supplement for a physically healthy and fit body.

February 11, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home