Friday, January 23, 2009


21

Hey there guys..Here's an update i wanna share in this blog...Me b'day & it was yesterday, 22nd. Just in case u guys are still on this blog.. so so so scandalous :)


my bday cake...written on it.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER ANDRE.
Was a surprise midnite bday bash..lol this is wat left on next day.


SUPER ANDRE.. long hair superman...hehehe


me cupcakes....25 of them! yummy........nice nice..


SUPERMAN vs DARK KNIGHT..!


So pretty.....i mean the arrangement of the cakes..
Efy just love to be in photos.. *see my facebook*


arthur ate batman's head off after that....lol


my very first bday cupcakes...my theme but it was a total surprise.


EUPHORIA wrist tag...this place again...haiss


Ministry of Sound, London...erm...try it out...blow ur head..


Efy and Neeshan..all wet from the dance floor..2.45am.


Raoul...u came in late..dancefloor need u..


The Phil, Efy, Neeshan.... *random pic*


manjer...hehe


before clubbing, we went to TGV. Underworld : Rise of The Lycans.. wow premiere on my b'day. *sakai*

more pics on my other blog and also on faceBOOB! Tata for now and sorry for the super late updates......... SMiLe aLwAYS!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home