Friday, January 23, 2009


from Day 1 till i'm back for CNY.

Here are some updates of me...when i finally settled in PJ till now,
before heading back for CNY2009...wooohoo..
me in my room..
orientation day-2..
Suriamas Apartment, mine Block A (level 15 no.13) and tennis court.
top view..


nite view...

foot massage rock :)

jacuzzi under the roof..


my beloved phones..took it using my K850i =)
Audi A series outside Domino's..



counter-terrorist WIN..!


King Arthur..!
my Converse and Arthur's..

nice shot..

in my room..leaning against the darn cupboard...

-monkeys-
at Pancakes House, Pavillion..Sunday is pancakes' day =)
Arthur @ David Archu-kakapupi...lol
lok-lok hawker... One in the morning after C.O.D
Comic Mart, MidValley


sheena, evonne, omer.......my buddies =)
i sprained my right ankle...saw the difference?
ouchh..!
my lousy broken wooden bed...haiss
pyramid bowling.... dior and efy!
efy with her choc chips and pecans cookie..


by the poolside....12.40am..

in class nothing to do....so....
"Kindly Do Not Sit"

nothing else better to do...hey Mr.Policeman!
let's camwhore..

fake flame...

Oh well, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009 TO ALL.
MAY THE YEAR OF THE OX SHOWERS YOU WITH
PROSPERITY AND GOOD HEALTH.
GOD BLESS!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home